I am a multi-disciplinary UI/UX and Product Designer. I also do Brand Identities, Animation, Packaging Design, VR Game Development, 3D Modeling, Illustration, and Industrial Design.
I am a problem solver, I like making complicated things work better. Whether I am designing a physical product or a digital one, I see everything the user has to interact with as a user interface; a handle, a button, a touch screen, a website, or an app. The user’s experience with any of those things is important to me.
When I’m not obsessing over UI/UX, I ride horses, study ergonomics, and travel. As a lifelong learner I keep taking classes, can’t seem to stop myself, and I use travel to discover how other designers solve problems.
2D DESIGN: Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Audition
3D DESIGN: Autodesk Fusion 360, Blender, Maya, KeyShot, 3D printing
VIDEO/MOTION GRAPHICS: Adobe After Effects and Premier
VR Development: Unity, 360 Video, C#
UI/UX/WEB: Figma, Adobe XD, Sketch, Zeplin, Miro
UX Designer 2021 – 2023, Inxeption, Cupertino, CA
• Implemented various improvements to client Dashboard, May 2021 and logistics for all shipping modes, June 2021 during my first four months with the company.
• Crafted guided user experiences that reduced error states and provided cost transparency to users before they accept services by preselecting services required to fulfill the shipment.
• Designed high-fidelity, interactive prototypes of logistics apps, payment terms, and blockchain token allocations for Inxeption's new Business application.
• Drove design for the next phase of the company's ecommerce product; the App store and app details pages with Agile UX.
• Led UI/UX design of rates management and fulfillment orders modules for the internal logistics app and customer facing modules while introducing new, efficient design patterns.
• Contributed to product research interviews, as well as suggested feasible logistics enhancements from feedback.
Lead Product Designer 2014 – 2020, Spracht (ODI), Palo Alto, CA
• Led Ideation meetings with clients to present interactive user experiences, graphic, visual, industrial and packaging design concepts and drove all design functions in five or more person teams to ensure that the client's vision is adhered to in all of their products.
• Created and branded entire product lines including the UI/UX for mobile apps and devices, ergonomics, and industrial design.
• Collaborated cross functionally with engineering and development to ensure UI/UX design and functionality criteria are met.
• Conducted usability testing sessions and focus groups to create a family of products that applies to the target audience.
• Designed UI/UX wireframes, user profiles, affinity maps, and prototypes for testing so clients can better understand their users.
Product Designer 2012 – 2020
• Led meetings with clients and manufacturers on industrial, graphic, and packaging engineering and design concepts.
• Designed icons for sale and download on The Noun Project, a web-based symbol catalog for UI/UX designers around the world.
• Created web-based user interfaces, visual design systems, website content, and marketing for clients for their brand storytelling.
• Increased client's sales by developing Virtual Reality home tours and stories in Unity, Maya, and Blender for marketing purposes.
• Created award winning, nationally and internationally recognized, graphic and packaging design and engineering.